Coolsculpting: Step 8 in New GQ Diet
The new GQ Diet: A 7-Step Guide to a Better You is getting a lot of attention. Created by a team of experts that include a well-known chef, nutritional therapist and personal trainer, the “diet” calls itself “a uniquely considered eating plan that will provide a healthier, stronger and fitter body and mind.” Rather than counting calories, participants are encouraged to make dietary changes that promote a healthy lifestyle.
Each “rule” in the diet is backed by an explanation of health benefits. Specific “what to do” instructions tell you what and how much to eat. Menu ideas suggest ways to add recommended foods to your diet.
7 GQ Diet Rules:
- Eat at least 6 servings of fresh vegetables a day, particularly greens.
- Eliminate white sugar and substitute natural sweeteners.
- Include healthy omega-3s in your diet. Use healthy oils and eat more nuts, seeds and oily fish.
- Eat less dairy, wheat and gluten in favor of plant-based alternatives.
- Increase plant proteins such as beans, lentils, nuts and seeds.
- To boost energy and balance blood sugar, don’t skip meals.
- Follow the 80/20 rule. Stick to the guide 80% of the time and use the other 20% for treats.
Because no amount of diet and exercise will get rid of stubborn fat, we recommend adding an eighth rule to the GQ plan:
- Schedule Coolsculpting Scottsdale to reduce stubborn fat and tighten skin so you look fabulous after all that hard work!